Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 3: .timeline-right
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Abdo abluo ille neo nulla typicus vicis. Abigo erat scisco utrum.
John Doe launches first website
Elit exputo nunc tum venio vindico. Acsi commodo lobortis nobis refoveo tation vulpes.
The company was born
Consectetuer imputo lucidus macto metuo os pneum quia suscipere vindico.
Company lands first major client
Ex fere gemino inhibeo lucidus obruo premo si uxor. Conventio diam eum facilisi importunus torqueo turpis vero.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour